Sunday, January 29, 2012

A little about me and my blog

   Oh where to begin... probably with a little bit of background on me. I am 30 years old, I have one 8 year old son, and 11 miscarried angels. My husband and I have been married for just over 5 years now.


A little further back-
     I was born on February 23rd,1981. I am the oldest of 4 children. I have two brothers and one sister. We grew up in Brigham and Logan, Utah. I think I had a pretty typical Mormon childhood. Playing with friends, being defiant, babysitting, going to church and primary or young womens. I played the flute for 5 years in middle school and high school. I wouldn’t say I excelled at it, but they didn’t kick me out… so I suppose I did ok.
     I tended to find the friends that no one else would be friends with. I suppose I can thank my upbringing for that. I was always taught to be kind and loving to everyone. And I always seemed to want to care for the ones that had a harder life than me.
     I decided I wanted to write recently. So I am starting with a blog. In my life, I have had quite a few trials. Particularly when it comes to miscarriage and loss. I hope that I can be helpful and inspirational to others.
So, My current debate is how much to share. Some of what I have to say, I think could be hurtful. Which is one thing that I would like to avoid. But I also want to be real, and not hide what I have been through. Because I have felt alone in a lot of things in my life, I don’t want anyone else to feel that way. I want to be honest and open, and I will be at least honest.
I hope if you are reading this, you can feel that you are not alone if you have gone through some of the same experiences. And I would love feedback. Let me know what you think and if this is at all helpful to you.

 Thanks Everyone.

P.s. I have written part of my blog that I want to post, but… part does describe, in quite a bit of detail, my rape. I hope that you are not offended by it, and I will let everyone know in the subject line when that will be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment